Monday, November 24, 2008

fight? for wat

this girls name ___? ex-member kuh , that girl said i create a story n blablablabla hey wathefuck is ur probs. fight? HAHA ur too old to fight with me ;) even im just 13. u think im goyang ? hell ;D
noo LOL . and as sudden ur sister came ? ' hey babi kau tggu la.. T aku crik kau.. pecah kple ' MAMA! she scared me : lmao XD na uh! noo noo and no ;) just bc he dump u ? and ur like wtf my bff is a bitch. hey c'mon, acab going out with u just to make mar jealous..? please get it right ;) "he loves me , we got alot of secret and let it be ours". WHOAA?! impressive xD lol u think my bff cares of it. NOPE ;) shes liek okkie dokkie i dont care ;D she dont give a fck like u do girl ;)
banyak la kau punye songeh ! duhh pikir aku goyang sama kau? haishh jsut bc her sis is taking spm this year and they tought we scared? HAHA heyy ;D my sister and my bff's brother is taking spm too so Gahh ;) we aint scare. u bring ur sister i bring mine. u bring ur bf my bff bring her brother . hee ;O this chicks really pissed me off sometimes ;) but i dont care =o as long as she didnt hurt mar or else >:l and she pissed me bc she said i create everything. hey WATHEFUCK? i never create a story oke? for wat? & wat point of fighting with a looser like u guys huh ;) *wondering* -prays hope u guys dead- bc u guys sickoo.

3 comments:

Nameless said...

hek3...
dasyt2...
weh...
cmne aku nk follow blog ko ni...
kau main susah lg...
adoyai....

Fatin Najwa said...

haha!
aku taw sape..hee:D
sape nme dye?
nana?tah ape tah..hahah!

Xxkuc3nkxX said...

yaw, kau betol farteen ;D